$300.00 – $1,400.00
September 13 – November 17, 2021
Mondays & Wednesdays, 1-5pm (20 sessions)
Members $1200 / Non-Members $1400
You do not need to be a college student to take this course.
Furnace Glassblowing I is a three month intensive course that covers the basic principles of glassblowing. Students will gain knowledge working with molten glass along with cutting and grinding cold glass.
Topics and techniques include:
- Glassblowing and Cold Working studio orientations
- Basics in gathering and shaping glass
- Introduction to color applications
- Blowpipe and bubble basics
- Grinding and finishing pieces
Our class tuition is in addition to UA/PCC tuition.
The full class amount must be paid by September 8, 2021.
Feel free to contact SGS for payment options.
The Philabaum Glassblowing Scholarship is available for students with a financial need.