$275.00 – $1,250.00
February 3 – April 20
Mondays & Wednesdays, 1-5pm (20 sessions)
Members $1100 / Non-Members $1250
You do not need to be a college student to take this course.
Furnace Glassblowing I is a three month intensive course that covers the basic principles of glassblowing. Students will gain knowledge working with molten glass along with cutting and grinding cold glass.
Topics and techniques include:
- Glassblowing and Cold Working studio orientations
- Basics in gathering and shaping glass
- Introduction to color applications
- Blowpipe and bubble basics
- Grinding and finishing pieces
Our class tuition is in addition to UA/PCC tuition.
The full class amount must be paid by January 31.
Feel free to contact SGS for payment options.
The Philabaum Glassblowing Scholarship is available for students with a financial need.