As part of our educational mission, Sonoran Glass School’s studios are available for public rental. Glass artists and students who meet the qualifications may rent our Hot Shop, Flame Shop, Warm Shop or Cold Shop. Rental sessions are a great time to finish projects or work on new ideas. SGS staff will be on site and available during all rental sessions.
Please see below for rental guidelines and pricing.
* Full payment is due at the time of services. No exceptions. Please sign safety release and submit with payment. Rental time must be reserved in advance. No walk-ins.
* Failure to show: Session will be canceled after 30 minutes, and a one hour deposit will be charged to your credit card.
* Friends and guests are not allowed to assist unless approval has been authorized by SGS staff.
* Renters will be charged for the replacement of any equipment damaged. Costs will be paid in full before any further studio use is authorized.
* A $25 clean-up fee will be charged to renters if the studio is not left the way it was found.
Normal Hours: Mon-Sat 9am-5pm
Summer Availability: 7/1 – 9/1 Wed-Fri 9am – 11am
Call 520-884-7814 to schedule
Cold Shop Equipment
Our Cold Shop features a belt sander (4″ x 106″), single arbor grinding lathe, lap wheels, wet saws, ring saws, large sandblaster, and small engraving tools.